The ChartSearch Platform can be easily integrated with your web-based or standalone software to provide it with data search functionality. This can provide your software with:
|FEATURES ||BENEFITS |
- ability to analyze any data that your applications produce or manage
- powerful ad hoc analytical capabilities
- search-simple charting software
- capability to seamlessly integrate analytics with other client data systems
- an attractive and robust new feature set
- APIs that support embedding ChartSearch components into existing applications or swapping ChartSearch components for your own as appropriate
- full meta-data support of the ChartSearch Platform, including the DSML Builder and ChartSearch Lexicon tools and API’s
- Increase your software’s stickiness between your clients.
- Generate new revenue by up-selling clients a new analytical module.
- Extend your user base to a broader audience using search-simple analytics as your “door opener”.
ChartSearch offers easy-to-use and well-documented addressable APIs that make it fast and simple to integrate the platform’s functionality into your existing applications. Whether it is a question of matching the look and feel of the ChartSearch UI to your web-based application or of embedding a ChartSearch search box into your standalone application, integration is fast and straightforward.
You can find more information here: